[GRASSLIST:5881] how do i can to reduce decimal digits

Miguel A. Altamirano del C mgaac at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 18:04:57 EST 2005

Greetings to all,
I have a data file (vientos) obtained with:
cat datos_prueba.dat | v.in.ascii -z out=vientos x=1
y=2 z=3 cat=0 columns=' x double, y double, dir
double, mag double, Est varchar(10)' fs=' '

my trouble is when diplay the data
d.vect -c vientos display=attr attrcol=mag color=blue
lcolor=red xref=right yref=top

d.vect -c vientos display=attr attrcol=dir color=blue
lcolor=blue xref=left yref=top

it plots numbers with very much decimals and don't
know how to truncate this to only one or two digits
(see the attached image), anyone can help me in my
trouble. I tested with "display=zcoor" but the values
exit from the region selected.

BTW, how do i can to do to change the value or column
of zcoor to other different variable.

Best regards.

=====
LCA Miguel A. Altamirano del C.
"Los Mexicanos llevamos la fiesta en la garganta"

Tel. 01(232)32 45208

La belleza de la meteorología radica en saber
pronosticarla y no simplemente en estudiarla
      (Miguel A. Altamirano 28-5-00)