[GRASSLIST:5927] Re: 6.0.0beta2 configure failure

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 20:56:49 EST 2005

> >Redhat/Fedora? there is a problem there.
> >
> Could you point me to more particulars about Fedora problems?

That was just a Redhat 9 problem with locating readline during the
configure step. Not a big deal; otherwise Redhat/Fedora works just fine.

> > see  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.user/1000

> That's what I'm using (FC3), and I still have some problems I haven't
> solved.  The program compiles, installs and appears to run at least
> as far as the GUI appearing on screen, but I haven't got any data to
> load yet.

Can you give a more detailed description of your problem?

- do you have any data?
- can you get import it in GRASS?
- are you just not sure how to display it?

Try starting with a tutorial:
  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/WebHome

Hamish