[GRASSLIST:5239] Re: Still having database trouble.

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 13:55:35 EST 2005

First results of the test:  It appears that my Filemaker database and
GRASS have made contact and shook hands.  I still have to figure out a
few things, and I haven't tried using the the UTMs to place the sites on
the map, but it is a start.  Does anyone know about writing SQL queries
in Filemaker?  It looks like I can use Filemaker's Script to do that,
but I haven't found any books the have a good treatment of it.  This is
one place (the only place in my opinion) where Microsoft Access has an
advantage.  You can create queries graphically.

Hope everyone had a good Holiday.  Lets hope 2005 sees some major
advances in our favorite software, esp. our favorite GIS package. ;-)

Kurt