[GRASSLIST:5264] inverting color table...

Horacio Samaniego horacio at unm.edu
Fri Jan 7 00:33:00 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm having "issues" with the color table of a raster map. I basically
need to invert the color table of it without having to rewrite it each
time that I do that... is that posible?

I discovered that the +/- option of the module d.colors is not
functioning correctly... (perhaps it has some hidden trick?)
It may not be a bad idea to include an option to define the sense of
the colortable when its defined by r.colors? does that make sense? is
it unfeasible? anyway...

I somebody can suggest me how to do this... it will be great I'll
summarize my experience if needed!

thanks and happy new year you all!!!

Horacio Samaniego
Dep Biology