[GRASSLIST:5325] Re: GRASS article in GeoWorld 1/2005

Jack Varga jvarga at boulder.net
Wed Jan 12 18:56:27 EST 2005

Wow, great article!  That ought to break the log jam free, add a few
newbies to the list, etc.  Congratulations and thank you to all Grass
contributors, particularly Marcus, Hamish, Radim, Helena, etc., etc.,
for keeping it alive.

Now, if I could only figure out where my SIGFPE is coming from ;-)

Thanks again for all you do...

-jv
Boulder, Colorado