[GRASSLIST:5365] Re: r.digit ????

kj_in_tec at tiscali.it kj_in_tec at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 14 11:19:54 EST 2005

>hmm, it works for me, how recent is your GRASS version? I am using the cvs
>
>source a couple of days ago. it might be worth to download a fresh GRASS
>
>version.
>
>cheers Martin

I think it's quite recent, it's been installed just yesterday! I was thinking
that problably there's something wrong in the installation, can it be? well,
I'm trying again

bye, Chiara

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, 2 Mega GRATIS!
Attiva Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free entro il 28 febbraio e navighi GRATIS
fino al 31 marzo 2005! In piu', anche il costo di adesione e' GRATIS.
Scaricato il concetto? http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/