[GRASSLIST:5368] GRASS and GMT

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 14 21:27:55 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing around with GMT for the last week and am very impressed
with its abilities.

I am able to get raster data from GRASS with:
r.out.bin -h

...and vector data with:
v.out.ascii | awk script

I am curious about other GRASS users' experiences with GMT, and if there is
any central place where one can find good examples of GRASS and GMT working
together. If there isn't then, I will post my findings online - along with
the various helper scripts that facilitate GRASS->GMT process.

Cheers!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis