[GRASSLIST:5407] how to save

Miguel A. Altamirano del C mgaac at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 18:55:38 EST 2005

I did can obtain a map with contour lines and labels
near to but is a layer vector and when i convert to
rast (with v.to.rast) i lose the labels near to the
lines, this to can saves as a gif, or bmp image. How
can i do to save my image (vector or raster) without
lose labels and lines???

=====
LCA Miguel A. Altamirano del C.
"Los Mexicanos llevamos la fiesta en la garganta"

Tel. 01(232)32 45208

La belleza de la meteorología radica en saber
pronosticarla y no simplemente en estudiarla
      (Miguel A. Altamirano 28-5-00)