[GRASSLIST:5458] Re: Still problems with vectors in grass6 (long msg)

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Thu Jan 20 12:29:27 EST 2005

So, I tried with type=area and... nothing yet.

output of v.extract:

v.extract input=continente1 output=teste type=area layer=1 new=1 -d
Building topology ...
Registering lines:
0 primitives registered
Building areas:
0 areas built
0 isles built
Attaching islands: Attaching centroids: Topology was built.
Number of nodes     :   0
Number of primitives:   0
Number of points    :   0
Number of lines     :   0
Number of boundaries:   0
Number of centroids :   0
Number of areas     :   0
Number of isles     :   0

in my terminal:

The bounding box of the map outside current region, nothing displayed.

I'm lost.

thanks

Carlos

          Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
   Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
        Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br