[GRASSLIST:5465] PONET- where from?!

Lawrence Moran lm511 at york.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 06:25:09 EST 2005

Hi,

I've been using a raster layer as a mask and now want to expand my
study area. My problem however is that I can not remember where I got
the data for the mask!

The data is land areas, with coastlines matching those of the Political
Ocean Network data (the is even a matching anomaly where the
Saudi/Yemen border is unclear). But rather than being vector lines,
this coverage is raster areas, with water as a nul value.

Can anybody suggest where I can download this data? Alternatively I can
presumably produce such a raster from the vectors, but how?

Thanks very much,

Lawrence