[GRASSLIST:5552] how run out of grass

Miguel A. Altamirano del C mgaac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 12:59:44 EST 2005

I have the sh file "batch-miguel.sh" and one file with
grass's command "z-kk", when run it with:
"sh batch-miguel.sh grasspru PERMANENT -file z-kk" in
the
grass environment, it run but when i try to run out of
the grass environment don't run. I wish to run my
grass command in background form.
Anyone can tell me how can i to run my scripts in this
form, without be in grass environment.

=====
LCA Miguel A. Altamirano del C.
"Los Mexicanos llevamos la fiesta en la garganta"

Tel. 01(232)32 45208

La belleza de la meteorología radica en saber
pronosticarla y no simplemente en estudiarla
      (Miguel A. Altamirano 28-5-00)