[GRASSLIST:7420] Unable to locate PostgreSQL includes

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:02:16 EDT 2005

Dear all,
we are trying to install official Grass version (6.0). But we have a
problem during the configure process with PostgreSQL include files.
We've obtained error such a following :
configure: error: *** Unable to locate PostgreSQL includes.

Our configure parameters are as following :
CFLAGS="-g -Wall" ./configure --with-postgres=yes
--with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config--with-x --with-tcltk
--with-gdal --with-fftw --with-includes=/usr/include
--with--postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include

We've installed postgresql-8.0.3, and includes are located at :
/usr/local/pgsql/include

Please, help us with this problem. And, is it neccessary to full
install Postgresql server regarding to obtaining a include files ?

Thank for your attention,
Peter&Peter