[GRASSLIST:7461] Re: r.terraflow failured

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:00:58 EDT 2005

Pretty close actually...I am helping a research team study non-point
source pollution in Hood Canal, Washington (close to
Seattle/Vancouver). It seems that leaky septic systems around the
fjord are exacerbating already low oxygen conditions leading to major
fish-kills during upwelling events.

My PhD research (nearly done!) is on the morphology of low-energy
beaches in fjords and its relationship with sea grasses on the
low-tide terrace. I've been meaning to contact you about using GRASS
with SWAN. Check this out:

http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays/waves/

Thanks,

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays