[GRASSLIST:7503] Re: i.coregister available or in progress?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jul 8 13:52:39 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 08:20:58PM -0700, Jon Saints wrote:
> What is that status of the i.coregister module?
>
> I do not see anything in the grass documentation, yet
> the module is mentioned here...
>
> http://mpa.itc.it/papers/biblio_i04-abstracts.html
>
> Thanks

Jon,

two minutes ago I saw your GDAL-ML message and thought
of our module. A good moment in fact as I tried to
find it on my machine yesterday. So far I found a non-interactive
version (functional) but not yet the i.points based
interactive one which must be somewhere else.

Next week I'm sure to get hands on the source code
again. I'll submit it into 6.1-CVS then.

More soon

 Markus