[GRASSLIST:7601] Re: making v.what.rast work

Tom Colson tom_colson at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:28:15 EDT 2005

 here's a sample

V.category myfile out=myfile_cat op=add

Echo 'create table myfile_cat (cat integer, height double)' | db.execute

V.db.connect map=myfile_cat table=myfile_cat driver=dbf

V.to.db map=myfile_cat op=cat

V.what.rast vect=myfile_cat rast=myraster

Thomas Colson
North Carolina State University
Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
(919) 673 8023
tom_colson at ncsu.edu

Calendar:
www4.ncsu.edu/~tpcolson