[GRASSLIST:7602] Re: making v.what.rast work

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 18 15:30:48 EDT 2005

Also, can I suggest checking out this program we developed over at UC Davis
which will, hopefully someday, be ported to a more grass-friendly interface:

http://casil.ucdavis.edu/projects/starspan

Its a program to efficiently extract raster data based on vector data -- we
have a lot of options that don't exist in r.what, and there's now a unix
(including mac) and windows port + gui...  If you do use it, please let the
developer know and post any suggestions you might have!

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
NRC Research Associate