[GRASSLIST:7616] Vector area.

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at ing.unitn.it
Tue Jul 19 07:34:31 EDT 2005

Hallo,
i tried to convert a raster map in GRASS6 with the command r.to.vect and it
gives to me a segmentation fault. Then I tried with GRASS5 and it goes well
with the command r.poly.

The problem is that with r.poly I have just the polylines and the boundaries
of the area but non the areas and the centroids that I need.

I will ask if someone knows how can I add the "features" area and centroids to
my vector map, or what command use to convert the raster map in vector with
areas.

Thanks in advance...

Silvia
HydroloGIS - Environmental Open Source Solutions
Via Siemens, 19
39100 Bolzano
www.hydrologis.com

Silvia Franceschi