[GRASSLIST:7005] Re: calculating center of intensity

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 3 10:47:00 EDT 2005

Jason,

Not that I have the best answer for you (although I am interested in
what you are doing with your reference to 'NEXRAD RADAR'); it seems to
me that you may need to set some threshold to the raster to identify the
cells and then do a raster to vector conversion from which you can
identify the polygon centroids. Just a thought...

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas E Adams