[GRASSLIST:7029] i.ortho photo help

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Mon Jun 6 14:11:33 EDT 2005

Hi everybody... i need some help.

im going to rectify some ortho photos but i dont have the calibration
report of the camera. Clifford J. Mugnier (thanks) said me that the
camera that was used to take the photos is a "WILD Heerbrugg camera made
in Switzerlan". I really dont have the time to ask for the report that i
need but i want to try to rectify the photos anyway. Somebody said me
that on the Markus's book there is a section about the matter but i
neither have the time to find that book (i need to finish the work im
doing as soon as possible). I only have the focus leght of the camera. I
also have the DTM to use for rectify. Particullary i dont have
coordinates of the fiducials marks that are required by the command
i.ortho.photo, i want to try to rectify the images anyway. Is there a
way to do that? Is there the possibility to use a similar report? is
there anybody that can send me a similar camera calibration report? Is
there a "place" where i can find sample information to use?
At the moment for me is not really important the accuracy of the work, i
only need to finish it. How can i do?
thaks everybody for the help

Luca P.

 Sponsor:
 Iscriviti Gratis al primo corso on-line di Web Marketing in Italia!
* Impara subito come promuoverti su internet - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3210&d=6-6