[GRASSLIST:7030] problem compiling grass6.0.0 - motif

javier garcia rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Mon Jun 6 12:45:08 EDT 2005

HI all;
I'm trying to compile grass6.0.0
I've got lestiff-0.93.94 installed by default with a Mandrake distribution of
Linux, and grass6.0.0 is looking for a header called Xm.h when tries to
locate Motif includes:

cheking for Xm/Xm.h... no
configure: error *** Unable to locate Motif includes.

I checked that I've got lesstif.so libraries but not this header. I don't
remember to have had this problem when I installed grass5.0 the last time.
Has anyone compiled grass6.0.0 with dynamic lesstif libraries in his computer
with no problem? Perhaps lesstiff has changed the name of its headers and I
need to do a soft link called Xm.h to some lesstif header?

Thanks all and best regards.

Javier
--
A. Javier Garcia