[GRASSLIST:7060] Re: Limitation in r.what

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:22:12 EDT 2005

Not sure if it's the best way but maybe a bash script will do the trick

for i in <list of raster maps>
do r.what input=$i  east_north=$myeast, $mynorth >> temp
done

This will (hopefully) append the value to the temp file. Just not
entirely sure if the redirect (>>) should be inside the loop or after
the done statement. Can't test it right now

Cheers
Daniel