[GRASSLIST:7120] Re: Mac OS X binaries and terminal

Konstantinos Theofilis theofilis at macland.gr
Fri Jun 10 19:08:50 EDT 2005

Well, I managed to do it myself. The main issue was that I needed to
use 'tell application "terminal" set results to do script ' instead
of plain  'do shell script' and also to remove the quoted form of the
path. Also I put the /bin to the path (it wouldnt find mkdir otherwise).

If Lorenzo wants to put the changed script up to his site for
download (some users prefer Terminal.app) I could mail it to him :-)

Kostas Theofilis