[GRASSLIST:7166] Re: [GRASS5] GRASS-News No 3 -- erratum

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Jun 15 08:41:09 EDT 2005

Dear GRASS user,

an erratum has been set up and is available as pdf from the Newsletter webpage
for the respective newsletter.

I you have further annotations please send me the text/commands and I will
merge it with the existing Latex document (if you have csv access please feel
free to modify the erratum.tex file yourself and upload the new pdf to the
GRASS-News page).

regards, Martin

--
Martin Wegmann