[GRASSLIST:7246] Re: m.cogo link broken

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jun 21 00:23:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have found m.cogo on my laptop and added it with a few small
C fixes to 6.1-CVS.

It would be cool to add the interactive code from r.profile
to it to easily draw a line into a map and then receive it's
angle... volunteer welcome.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it