[GRASSLIST:7292] Re: GRASS plugin for SWAT

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:44:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm really interested in having a SWAT interface for GRASS because my
main hydrologic model is SWAT. I asked Dr. Srinivasan, who is a member
of SWAT development team, but he seems to have lost interest in further
development of the SWAT/GRASS interface. We know why :-). He didn't
reply to my email requesting the source code. The current binary was
compiled on Solaris 2.5.1 and the corresponding SWAT is a fairly old
version.

Currently, AVSWAT (for ArcView 3.x) is widely used and they are working
on ArcGIS-SWAT running on ArcGIS 9.

So I've been thinking on starting from scratch, but as you may know,
the structure of SWAT input is not that simple :-(.

What do you think?

Huidae Cho