[GRASSLIST:7380] tutorial mapset creation problems

s99171059 at tuks.co.za s99171059 at tuks.co.za
Wed Jun 29 15:51:35 EDT 2005

Dear reader

I'm busy with the Grass6 tut., and when I want to create a mapset (name of new
mapset=tut2) for the tutorial, I get the following error log:

error copying "tut2/../PERMANENT/WIND": no such file or directory
error copying "tut2/../PERMANENT/WIND": no such file or directory
    while executing
"file copy $mymapset/../PERMANENT/WIND $mymapset"
    invoked from within
".frame0.frameNMS.right.button invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .frame0.frameNMS.right.button"
    (command bound to event)

Can anyone help met with this problem please?
Thank you
Kobus