[GRASSLIST:5958] v.surf.idw (point in region!!!)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Mar 2 04:13:28 EST 2005

Hi,
I see that in this new improved version (grass 6beta2) the interpolation
consider only the vector points that falls into the current region, if i
remember corrctly in the older version it was possible set a flag to
choose if consider all points or just the sites in region.
I'm now dealing with meteorological stations that are limited in number,
but all important and to be considered into my thiessen generation...
So I wander if it is possible to include a flag (as in older version)
for decide if include/exclude points out of region.....
Or if is there an alternative way to go trough.....
What you think about?

Thanks,
Massimiliano

Ing. Massimiliano Cannata

SUPSI - Istituto Scienze della Terra
C.P. 72 - CH-6952 Canobbio (Ticino, Switzerland)
Tel +41 (0)91 935 12 25 - Fax +41 (0)91 935 12 09
mailto:massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
http://www.ist.supsi.ch