[GRASSLIST:6045] Re: moving layers from one machine to another

Chris Fonnesbeck fonnesbeck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:40:59 EST 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:58:40 +0100, Radim Blazek <blazek at itc.it> wrote:
> Chris Fonnesbeck wrote:
> >>Chris, could you try to convert head and dbln files from UNIX to Mac
> >>(newline characters)?
> >
> > Radim, I changed the line endings to Mac, but I still received a bus
> > error on loading the layer.
> >
> > I also updated and rebuilt from cvs this afternoon, with the same result.
>
> Does the error appeares with all vectors?
> The vectors mooved from Mac to Linux work?

I have never successfully imported this particular vector into Mac, as
it takes way too long (see previous thread). I just tried moving a
simple vector layer to Linux from Mac and got a segmentation fault.

> Can you send here the end of debug (g.gisenv set=DEBUG=5 before module)?

Here are the last several lines

D3/5: dig_node_alloc_line(): add = 1
D3/5: dig_Rd_P_node()
D3/5: dig_node_alloc_line(): add = 1