[GRASSLIST:6064] r.mask & r.reclass en 5.7

kj_in_tec at tiscali.it kj_in_tec at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 8 07:05:25 EST 2005

hi all!!!

I'm having just some troubles with grass 5.7 in these days....... now I can't
find the command r.mask, has it been substitute by other command?
another thing... we've tried to work con r.reclass, but it seems it doesn't
work.... when the windows opens, it asks for the name of the raster map to
be reclassified, the name of the resultant map and the title and no more.
so when we say "run" logically the comand answers... "no rules especified"
the question is: where have we to specify the rules???????????

thanks in advance,

Chiara

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat con 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi con la supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo. E se attivi
entro il 15 Marzo, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come su http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/