[GRASSLIST:6081] Re: moving layers from one machine to another

William K woklist at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 13:49:21 EST 2005

Fine here - PB G$, grass60 built from source CVS snapshot 2005-2-26.

I wonder if there is a filesystem issue?  I wonder if the person with
the problem (sorry, didn't keep the early emails on this) is using UFS
instead of the more normal (for Macs) HFS+?  Either for the application
and/or the data.  (I'm using HFS+)  I see occassional reports of issues
with UFS, and I had a strange problem once with postgre where it would
only compile on a UFS disk, until the programmers did something to fix
it.

On Mar 9, 2005, at 2:57 AM, Radim Blazek wrote:

> Radim Blazek wrote:

>>> Well, start with the Spearfish57 data, this will be created on Linux
>>> think.
>>>
>>>   http://grass.ibiblio.org/sampledata/spearfish_grass57data.tar.gz
>> Yes.
>
> Nobody using Mac is capable to downolad the mapset and say if it works
> or not?
>
> Radim

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect