[GRASSLIST:6124] Re: Problems with r.le.pixel !?

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Mar 11 11:23:04 EST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 04:48, Sander Oom wrote:
[...]
> http://www.oomvanlieshout.net/ftp/d3.png
> http://www.oomvanlieshout.net/ftp/landcover.png
>
> The d3 map seems to have three layers, but I can not figure out what
> they mean. There seems to be some sensible information in the
> background, but that is over ruled by the square pattern.

why do you think d3 has three layers? To receive information concerning the
colour patterns just use d.legend.
The square pattern is caused by your sampling unit setup in r.le.setup - you
can choose circle or square and their size. If you set the sampling unit to a
smaller size (and to circles) your square pattern might dissappear.

cheers Martin