[GRASSLIST:6132] Re: dissolve common boundary (SOLVED)

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Fri Mar 11 10:58:46 EST 2005

Sorry moritz,
I have just seen that you said v.reclass....
yes... I did this....
and I obtained a map where, if I ask with d.what.vect, I obtain only:

map: 'prova'
mapset: 'provincia'
feature type: Centroid

Layer: 1
category: 31
Database connection not defined

I think it is good for v.extract -d !!!!

Then I have tryed to execute v.extraxt -d

v.extract -d input=prova output=prova_diss type=area

and all is working very well!!!!!!!

thank you to all....
ivan

--