[GRASSLIST:6159] Graph_Set: can't open Display

Miguel A. Altamirano del C mgaac at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 13:00:54 EST 2005

When i run a csh script from a crontab in linux Suse
9.0 using the file "batch-out_grass.sh" i watch the
following error into the file miguel in the dir
"/var/spool/mail", and doesn't is created files *.png;

ERROR: Graph_Set: can't open Display
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.

No graphics monitor has been selected for output.
Please run "d.mon" to select a graphics monitor.

can anyone get me an advice to solve my problem, with
regards Miguel.

LCA Miguel A. Altamirano del C.
"Los Mexicanos llevamos la fiesta en la garganta"

Tel. 01(232)32 45208

La belleza de la meteorología radica en saber
pronosticarla y no simplemente en estudiarla
      (Miguel A. Altamirano 28-5-00)