[GRASSLIST:6166] Re: Problems with make -GRASS 5.4

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 16:09:03 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, William Hudspeth wrote:

> Try adding the line
> #include "dbmi.h"
>
> below the other two #include lines in src/libes/dbmi/lib/alloc.c and
> re-compile. Does that help?
>
> Paul
>

> Paul, your solution worked well. Thanks much for the help. Bill

Good to hear. I've committed it to CVS. This problem has been reported a
few times now and seems to manifest itself depending on what compiler you
are using so when I have time over the next week or so I'll see about
merging a few more bugfixes into the 5.4 release branch and see if we can
get 5.4.1 ready.

Paul