[GRASSLIST:6207] Re: Water basin filling w Grass

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:07:34 EST 2005

Hi,
tnx for idea about teraflow. I will try it. I'm newbie - so its hard
to find best tools for doing jobs :)

But second idea would not fit to my needs - I don't have any border
polylines for lakes - I need to find out possible lake locations,
maximum possible water levels and potential spill out points. All I
have is DTM and notes on some areas where possibly where lakes.

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but I have only some month to write
paper for my MSc ;)

Maris.