[GRASSLIST:6219] Re: how to compile in suse9.2

Luis Coronado minquartia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:47:09 EST 2005

Mauricio, you have to be sure that you installed the *-devel rpms on
your distro. Yast will allow you to do that really easily. If that isn't
the situation, and you already have all the packages installed, then you
will have to give the configure script the path to those
headers/libraries on your system. Good luck!

Luis