[GRASSLIST:6832] Re: PROJ trasformation parametrs for datums

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 01:59:16 EDT 2005

> > Thanks for your help... Now i want to know more about it, do you
> > know where i can find other material?
> I would suggest you to review some of the material at:
>
>   http://earth-info.nima.mil/GandG/pubs.html

I have added the above link to a new page on the GRASS Wiki site:

 GIS Concepts
   http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GisConcepts

(ok, Geodesy is neither a concept nor child of GIS...)

Right now it just has a coulple geodetic links, hopefully everyone can
sectionalize it into more GIS concept areas and populate it with
relevant information. The wiki is simple to modify and adding or fixing
anything is all open to the public.

I think it would be nice of us to keep any GRASS-specific information at
least on a separate part of that page so that the page is also relevant
and of use to the greater FreeGIS community.

Hamish