[GRASSLIST:6840] Irisi GIS

GISuser gisuser at gisuser.com
Sat May 21 11:28:52 EDT 2005

Hello list,  those of you interested in testing out another image
processing environment may find this of interest.

In conjunction with Clark Labs we're having a contest over the next 4
weeks where we will be giving away 4 fully licensed copies of Idrisi GIS
and image processing software to several geospatial technology
professionals.

This would be quite a valuable and useful prize for a consultant, grad
student or lecturer in geosciences

Some details:

If you're the winner, you'll receive:

IDRISI Kilimanjaro GIS and Image Processing software ( a $995 value)

The IDRISI Guide to GIS and Image Processing, a reference text over 300
pages in length with chapters on both basic and advanced topics

A set of over 40 tutorial exercises, complete with data

Anyone can register at
<http://www.gisuser.com/component/option,com_contest/Itemid,118/>
http://www.gisuser.com/component/option,com_contest/Itemid,118/

Or  <http://www.gisuser.com/contest/idrisi/>