[GRASSLIST:6849] Problems running GRASS

Brian J. Torreano grassgis at btdarters.com
Mon May 23 00:03:02 EDT 2005

To whom it may concern,
     I have run the GRASS GIS 6.0 installation successfully (as far as I
can tell) and can't get the GRASS software to run.  I have gotten as
far as step 7 on page "http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html".  When I try to
run the "grass60.bat" batch file to launch GRASS, the "bash" window
comes up but then it goes away.  I am running Windows XP Home Version
2002 Service Pack 1 on a Compaq DeskPro with an Intel Pentium II
processor with 397 MHz
and 192 MB of RAM.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
small to medium-sized aquarium!
http://www.btdarters.com