[GRASSLIST:6951] Re: Italy DTM

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Mon May 30 15:47:03 EDT 2005

I looked for this DTM but the only one I'v found was the one with a
precision of 90m. The one with a precision of 30 meters is available
only for the US...

Daniel Victoria wrote:

>Is the 30m DEM available for everyone? I though only the 90m was public....
>
>On 5/26/05, Armando Scalise <armandoh at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Try this for a 30 m DEM (and much more)
>>
>>http://seamless.usgs.gov/
>>
>>Good luck
>>
>>Armando Scalise
>>
>>On 5/26/05, Luca Penasa <luca.penasa at email.it> wrote:
>>

>>>Im looking for a North-Italy DTM to use for ortho-photos rectify. I cant
>>>find anything useful on the net by myself. Is there anybody who know
>>>where to find this kind of data? I need a good resolution DTM... On the
>>>net i found a DTM based on a resultion of 1000 m, but, for the things i
>>>have to do, is too much, isnt?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>>>
>>> Sponsor:
>>> Migliaia di manuali e guide scaricabili su: Hacker, Reti, Webmaster, Windows e non solo...clicca qui
>>> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3412&d=26-5
>>>

>>--
>>Armando Scalise
>>GeoInference
>>Patagonia Argentina
>>armando at geoinference.com
>>armandoh at gmail.com

 Sponsor:
 Se stai cercando un programma gratuito, qui trovi quello che fa per te
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3533&d=30-5