[GRASSLIST:8890] compilation of individual module

Ed Davison bfdi533 at cbacc-security3.mccombs.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 4 14:37:28 EST 2005

I have grass 6.0.0 installed and am trying to compile an individual
module.  The gmake script seems to be missing from /usr/grass60/bin
directory where the documentation says it should be.

Under grass5 this was done with the gmake5 script.  I have checked the
grass 5.0.3 source tree and found this to be in src/CMD as gmake5.0.

Under grass 6.0.0, there is not an equivalent command that I can find
the the entire 6.0.0 source tree.  I have the file grass-6.0.0.tar.gz as
the source bundle that I have checked.
--

Ed Davison