[GRASSLIST:8894] updated r.in.aster

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 4 17:56:40 EST 2005

We can import and georeference Terra ASTER imagery in GRASS again. I just
updated the r.in.aster script to work with the newest version of gdal 1.3.1
and HDF4.2.

I¹ve tested it against Fedora Core 4 and a GRASS 6.1 cvs snapshot from last
week, but it should work with all platform with the current gdal and HDF4
installed (note that gdal must be compiled with HDF4 support).

Thanks to the folks on the gdal list, especially Carl Anderson and Brad
Douglas for helping me work through this.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA