[GRASSLIST:8928] Re:

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 03:48:59 EST 2005

> I tryed change existing symbol (diamound) before compilation . When
> copmpilation finised symbol succesfull changed only in 2D in NVIZ
> symbol diamound doesn't changed.
> How I can cerating new symbol but editing in NVIZ???????(now is
> X,diamound and sphere)

That is unreleated to the vector point symbols. You'd have to look in
the nviz code. see visualization/nviz/src/map_obj.c in the source code.
(cube, trees, etc in there already??)
also visualization/nviz/scripts/panel_site.tcl

You don't need to recompile to edit the symbols by the way. Just
edit/add to $GISBASE/etc/symbols. But keep a backup in case of
reinstall.

Hamish