[GRASSLIST:9030] 3D blocks again

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:37:58 EST 2005

Dear all,
we're back after 2 weeks of everyday effort with displaying primitive
3D geometry - cube. We tried to use many solutions (ASCII, POSTGIS,
POSTGRES, GML ...) but with no effect. As I (and my friend Peter)
already wrote, our only need is to display cubes. Anyhow. Our last try
was with GML files. But independently of input formats the result is :
we are not able to display vertical multipolygons or areas. Only
horizontal objects (multipolygons and area) or line model with no
fills. Please, this is probably our last ask for help : How would be
able to do that ?

Thank you all,

Peter Misovic
Peter Sasvari