[GRASSLIST:9062] Re: New vector db Wiki page

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Nov 14 15:03:55 EST 2005

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 03:03:58PM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have set up a new VectorDatabase wiki page linked to from the main
> GrassDocs page. Currently it is pretty empty and needs populating.
>
> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/VectorDatabase
>

> Everyone can contribute to the Wiki, just create yourself an account.
> Please add something to it if you can, it is very easy and a great way
> to give a little back while helping others.

Just as a reminder: There is also the new

 http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/vectorintro.html

IMHO GRASS should be also documented in its own documentation
system. Of course, the WIKI is a good starting point to draft
such manual pages.

Markus

PS: See also
    http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/rasterintro.html