[GRASSLIST:9251] Re: mapping the output of a population model

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Tue Nov 29 16:11:26 EST 2005

Thanks Ian,

I used it and it worked very well. I also used only the r.mapcalc to
clip instead of MASK, so as to clip just one layer and not the entire
display.

I would like to ask if somebody knows the reason why when saving a
display to a .png file with d.out.png, the legend produced via d.legend
does not show up in the saved .png image.

As a side note, I would like to thank again the mailing: my mapping task
is pretty much accomplished.

Luigi