[GRASSLIST:8519] Re: [Qgis-user] cad -> gis

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Thu Oct 6 11:17:40 EDT 2005

You can use a command line tool from OGR to convert from DGN to other
formats.  DWG/DXF not currently supported though.   To get started using
OGR, you grab FWTools from http://maptools.org/fwtools and you use the
command ogr2ogr to convert.  Let me know if you need more pointers.  You
may already have this tool as part of your GRASS install (?).

Tyler