[GRASSLIST:8535] Re: locale on cygwin

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 7 05:42:24 EDT 2005

Thank you,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 11:09:31AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> You have to set
>
>        export LANG=cs_CZ
>        export LANGUAGE=cs_CZ
>        export LC_CTYPE=cs_CZ

this does not seem to help however :-( is there some package, I have to
install, to make it work?

grass61:~> env |grep ^L
LANG=cs_CZ
LANGUAGE=cs_CZ
LC_CTYPE=cs_CZ

grass61:~> g.list -help
[Full english]

grass61:~> v.surf.rst -help
[Full english]

I use GRASS 6.1.cvs -- with "new" version of NVIZ -- the translation
should be there....

Any other hint?

Thanks

Jachym