[GRASSLIST:8536] v.reclass in grass6.0

Olivier Faber olivier.faber at tudor.lu
Fri Oct 7 06:27:33 EDT 2005

I thank Allan for his response, but  my problem was in v.reclass not
r.reclass. It also seems to me (considering tutorials) that script procedure
has changed for grass6.0 -that I'm using- (btw. I'm under Linux Suse9.3), so
that it uses SQL.
It is still unclear if it exists a separator to write all the values in a row
that I want in one category like
cat 1
where CNT_ATT=140,130,132,30,200,...
cat 2
where CNT_ATT="rest"

thanx,

Olivier

Olivier Faber wrote:

dear list
I have a shape file with some 200 classes. I want to create only 2 classes out
of it. For example class 120,101,140 etc. become cat1 and the rest cat2
I wrote a script:
cat 1
where CNT_ATT=140
cat 1
where CNT_ATT=101
cat 2
where CNT_ATT=200
(CNT_ATT is the column with categories)
I do not want to write 200 times the same command, and values separated by
comma or blank doesn't work.
Any ideas?