[GRASSLIST:8563] Re: locale on cygwin

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:13:06 EDT 2005

Funny, but I was not able to start localised GRASS version just by
setting those three variables. I wanted to test some new translation,
but w/o sucess.
There must be some "underwater stone" that keeps some users off their
nl GRASS versions :)

So - there exists paritaly translated GRASS version but not me, not
translator cannot test it.

Maris.